Try Bacon Cheese Dip in a Bread Bowl. This appetizer is perfect for hungry football fans!
Bacon Cheese Dip in a Bread Bowl
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 loaves Italian bread, unsliced
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut out the inside of one loaf of bread. Mix bacon, mayonnaise, sour cream, onion and cheeses in a large bowl. Place cheese mixture in the hollowed out bread loaf. Bake for 60 minutes, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut remaining loaf into small pieces and serve with cheese bowl.