Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 package Ranch Dressing dry mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place oil in a 15×10-inch pan. Add potatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, tossing to coat. Arrange potato mixture in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix Ranch dry mix, sour cream and mayonnaise. Toss together potatoes, bacon, green onions and dressing. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.