Try this Bacon Whiskey Cheeseburger this summer and top it with your favorite ingredients.
Bacon Whiskey Cheeseburger
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato and ketchup for topping
- In a large bowl, mix whiskey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cheese, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, paprika, pepper and bacon.
- Add ground beef and mix lightly until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 8 thick patties. Grill burgers over medium-high heat, covered for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until internal thermometer reads 160º. Serve on rolls with desired toppings.