Baked Pierogi Cheese Casserole
Author: Sparkle Markets
Cook this at home for the big game! Less than 10 ingredients and full of flavor.
- 16 oz. frozen pierogis, any variety
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 to 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Lightly spray baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Arrange frozen pierogis in dish. In a saucepan, mix salt, cream cheese and chicken broth. Stir frequently until cheese is melted and smooth. Pour melted cream cheese mixture evenly over pierogis. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is bubbly and pierogis are warmed. Garnish with green onions.