Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos are packed full of flavor. This easy dish is ready in 30 minutes!
Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can green chiles
- 10 stand and stuff taco shells
- 1/2 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream, cilantro, green onions and salsa for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until translucent. Stir in chicken, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper, tomatoes and green chiles. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Place taco shells upright in 9 x 13-inch baking dish lined with foil. Spoon beans into each shell. Top with cooked chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and top with sour cream, cilantro, green onions and salsa.