Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes are a delicious treat the kids will love!
Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (15.4 oz.) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix, divided
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. banana extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Make cupcake batter according to package directions, using water, oil, eggs and adding 1/2 box of pudding mix.
- Fill muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer cookie in bottom of each paper cup. Fill cups with batter and bake according to package directions; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix butter, sugar, whipping cream, vanilla, banana extract and remaining
- pudding mix, until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use. Frost cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle tops with graham cracker crumbs and top with cookie.