BBQ Turkey Cheddar Sliders are an easy appetizer idea for your New Year’s Day party or next potluck. Stop by the deli department for smoked turkey breast!
BBQ Turkey Cheddar Sliders
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 package dinner rolls, sliced
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 slices oven roasted and smoked turkey breast
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place bottom of rolls in baking dish. Spread with barbecue sauce, then layer with turkey and cheese. Place the top half of rolls on top.
- Stir together butter, paprika, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and chili powder. Spread mixture over top sandwiches. Bake until cheese is melted and sandwiches are golden brown, about 15 minutes.