Beef Broccoli and Rice recipe is quick and easy!
Beef Broccoli and Rice
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. London broil steak, sliced into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. corn starch, divided
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- White rice for serving
- In a large bowl, combine beef and 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add beef and cook for 2 to 5 minutes until it browns, stirring frequently. Transfer to a plate and set aside. Add broccoli and garlic and stir. Add beef stock. Let simmer until broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ground ginger and remaining 2 teaspoons of corn starch in a small bowl. Add beef and sauce to pan and stir. Let simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce. Serve beef and broccoli over cooked white rice.