Blueberry Feta Salad makes a beautiful presentation. This delightful dish combines fresh blueberries with feta cheese, almonds and a lemon poppy seed vinaigrette.
Blueberry Feta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (4 oz.) container crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Layer greens, blueberries, Feta cheese, almonds and onion in a large salad bowl or platter.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds and pepper in a container with a lid; shake to combine. Toss salad with dressing.