Broccoli Casserole is a family-favorite. It’s the perfect side dish to pair with turkey or pork loin.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (16 oz.) package broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Thaw broccoli in microwave for about 5 minutes; drain well. In a bowl, combine broccoli, 1/2 cup cheese, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Spoon into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix evenly over top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until bubbly and topping is light golden brown.