Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes are creamy and comforting. Serve this side dish with your favorite meat or salad.
Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 russet potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place potatoes on baking dish and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until soft. Once potatoes are cool, slice each in half, lengthwise. Scoop out potato pulp and place into a large bowl. Rub the outsides of the potato skins with olive oil. Place skins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add butter to potato pulp and mash with an electric mixer. Add yogurt, milk, salt, pepper, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, paprika, broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese. Divide filling evenly among potato skins and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.