Broccoli Salad is a light side dish filled with blueberries, broccoli and apple.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 apple, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Place broccoli, blueberries, onion, cranberries and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. In a small bowl, toss apple with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Add to the big bowl with salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve. Toss gently to combine.