Buffalo Chicken Mozzarella Balls explode with cheesy goodness. This delicious appetizer is cooked in less than 20 minutes!
Buffalo Chicken Mozzarella Balls
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 oz. fresh Mozzarella cheese, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease skillet with butter. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, buffalo sauce, salt, chicken, blue cheese and green onions. Stir until well combined.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 4-inch round. Place 2 tablespoons buffalo chicken filling and a piece of fresh mozzarella in center of each biscuit round. Wrap dough around filling, pressing edges to seal. Place seam side down in prepared skillet. Continue until all biscuits have been completed. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.