Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 large flour tortillas
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese on low and add in hot sauce, cheeses and green onions. Beat until blended. Add in chicken.
- Spread approximately 3/4 cup of mixture on top of one of the tortillas. Roll up tortilla tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Roll wraps with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortilla in 1-inch pieces. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate.