Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1/4 cup hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. processed cheese, cut into small squares
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons hot sauce, salt and pepper. Divide into 15 meatballs. Add one piece of cheese to each meatball. Wrap beef around the cheese, sealing edges.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through. Combine remaining hot sauce and barbecue sauce and serve with cooked meatballs.