Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Dip is made with all of your favorite ingredients for an ooey gooey dip that’s perfect for any game day!
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Dip
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tomato, diced
- Fresh basil
- 1 or 2 baguettes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Alfredo sauce and 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish or baking pan. Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 25 minutes; then broil for 4 to 5 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and basil. Serve with baguettes.