Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is the perfect meal for back to school nights!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 8 oz. angel hair past
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 1 (15 oz.) can corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- Dried parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain well.
- Place pasta back into the pot and add chicken, cream of chicken soups, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, corn, beans and taco seasoning. Stir well to combine. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with remaining cheese and dried parsley. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for about 25 minutes.