It’s Dad’s week on Great Groceries! With Father’s Day coming up, we have three delicious recipes to celebrate. Cheesy Italian Baked Beans makes enough for the whole family.
Cheesy Italian Baked Beans
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (28 oz.) can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 3 (15 oz.) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and salt. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and rosemary. Bring to a boil and continue cooking for about 5 minutes. Stir in beans, Parmesan and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with Gouda cheese. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes and garnish with rosemary.