Cherry, Blueberry and White Chocolate Muffins
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 21 muffin liners
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 stick plus 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup chopped, pitted cherries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. Cream butter, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients, followed by yogurt until well combined. Toss cherries, blueberries and white chocolate chips, mixing for just a few more seconds to distribute evenly.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Divide the batter evenly among cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in the pan before removing and cooling completely.