Cherry Dark Chocolate Cake
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 (2-layer) package dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (10 oz.) jars cherry fruit or preserves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. brandy or cherry juice
- Whipped cream and shaved chocolate for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Cool thoroughly on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together fruit, vanilla and brandy. Cut cake into squares. Top with whipped cream and fruit mixture. Garnish with chocolate.
Cherry Dark Chocolate Cake makes an elegant dessert, top this mouth-watering cake with whipped cream and chocolate.