Chicken Caesar pasta salad can be served for lunch or dinner. It calls for a lot of ingredients, but is done within minutes.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked, cubed and cooled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- Croutons for serving
- In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup grated cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Process until smooth and creamy.
- To make salad, in a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, remaining grated Parmesan cheese, shaved cheese and red onion. Pour dressing overtop and toss to combine. Serve with croutons.