Chicken Chipotle Ranch Flatbread has mouthwatering ingredients including avocados, bacon, chicken and ranch! Need we say more?
Chicken Chipotle Ranch Flatbread
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large flatbread
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. chipotle seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through. Dice and set aside.
- Brush flatbread with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese. Top with chicken, roasted red pepper and bacon. Place on a slightly greased sheet of foil and bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Whisk together ranch dressing and chipotle seasoning. When flatbread is finished, top with cilantro, red pepper flakes and avocado. Drizzle with chipotle ranch.