There’s lots of exciting and new recipes this week! For your next dinner, impress your family with a Chicken Crescent Braid. This dish is easy to make, but looks elegant.
Chicken Crescent Braid
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (8 oz.) crescent dough sheet
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, chicken, pepper, garlic and cheese. Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, dry Ranch dressing and salt and stir to combine.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press seams together. Use a knife or pizza wheel to cut ends, lengthwise, into 1-inch strips, leaving the middle third of the dough uncut.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly onto the uncut middle third. Overlap the cut ends, alternating right and left to cover the middle with a “braid.” Brush top of dough with egg white and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until deep golden brown.