Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. rotini pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup corn chips
- Stir together Ranch, BBQ sauce and sour cream. Pour dressing over pasta. Toss to mix.
- Add beans, corn, peppers, green onion, chicken, cheese and cilantro. Mix to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle corn chips on top just before serving.