Chicken Skewers are delicious and much healthier than getting takeout!
Chicken Skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Cilantro for serving
- Soak skewers for at least one hour prior to grilling to keep from catching fire.
- Heat oil on a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder and skewer. Grill chicken skewers until done, about 7 to 8 minutes. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and grill for another minute.
- Stir remaining soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and water together in a small bowl. Adjust the amount of water in sauce for desired thickness. Garnish chicken skewers with cilantro and serve with peanut sauce.