Chocolate Truffle Stuffed Strawberries are made with only four ingredients and sure to please any crowd.
Chocolate Truffle Stuffed Strawberries
Author: Sparkle Markets
- You won’t be disappointed in this fancy dessert.
- 1 package double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. chocolate, for melting
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- In a food processor, chop cookies until they are fine crumbs. Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- In a large bowl, mix together cookies and cream cheese. Once combined, roll dough into 1/2-inch balls and place on piece of wax paper. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut off tops of the strawberries and hollow out the center, either with a melon baller or by carefully cutting with a knife. Then melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until smooth. Remove truffles from the freezer and stuff each strawberry with one. Dip tops of each strawberry in the melted chocolate, and garnish with crushed cookies. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set and serve.