Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 (1.75 oz.) Mounds bars, chilled and chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Beat butter and shortening at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until blended together.
- In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture. Stir in cookies, candy bars and morsels; blend until well combined. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.