Cilantro Salmon Burgers
Author: Sparkle Markets
Try this different recipe without the bun! Serve with broccoli and potatoes.
- 1 lb. salmon, skin removed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- In a food processor, add salmon, egg, breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons cilantro, green onion, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and ginger. Purée ingredients then fold in celery.
- Form mixture into patties. Place patties on a hot, greased skillet and cook on both sides for about 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add lime juice, lemon juice, honey, remaining 1/3 cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons cilantro to food processor. Purée until well combined. Serve burgers with vinaigrette.