Citrus Marinated Olives makes a quick and easy appetizer idea. Make this recipe a day ahead and serve with toasted bread.
Citrus Marinated Olives
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 cups Kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 cups cracked brine-cured green olives
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cubed sharp cheese
- Combine all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag. Shake bag to mix ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 day and up to 3 days, turning bag occasionally.
- Transfer olives and marinade to a bowl. Add cheese cubes and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature before serving.