Need a new lunch idea? Citrus Salad is light and refreshing, prep this recipe for your lunches all week! It’s super healthy and delicious.
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 cups baby field greens
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine greens, clemetines, pecans, cheese and cranberries in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk
- together olive oil, orange juice, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad.