We have a new twist to tacos this week! Coconut Fish Tacos are quick and easy. This dish combines fresh lime, coconut and cilantro flavors all in one shell!
Coconut Fish Tacos
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 (3 oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 5 oz. shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 Tbsp. coconut milk cream*
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 4 corn tortillas, heated
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat broiler.
- Season tilapia with 1/4 teaspoon salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes. In a small bowl, lightly shred tilapia. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, coconut milk cream, cilantro, lime juice, remaining salt, pepper and coconut. Toss until well combined. Set aside.
- Fill hot tortillas with tilapia and coconut coleslaw. Serve with lime wedges.
- *open can of coconut milk, do not shake and use thick cream on top