Crab Rangoon is a staple for Chinese take-out. Now make it at home in a fun dip!
Crab Rangoon with Wonton Chips
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 (6 oz.) cans lump crab meat, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, lemon juice and green onions into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Place mixture into a baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cut wonton wrappers in half diagonally to make triangles. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place wonton wrappers on baking sheet and coat with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with remaining salt. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dip.