It’s a week full of Christmas recipes for you and your family to enjoy! Cranberry Brie Bites are done in 30 minutes and filled with chicken, cheese and cranberries!
Cranberry Brie Bites
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh sage
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package directions. Once thawed, unfold into thirds. Cut each third into 12 equal squares to make 36 squares.
- Grease 2 mini muffin tins; press each puff pastry square into a muffin cup. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; remove from oven and press the center of each cup in.
- Combine cranberries, honey, water, salt and mustard in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Fill center of each puff pastry cup with 1 piece of chicken, 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce and 1 piece of cheese. Return to oven for 7 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with sage and pecans. Serve warm.