Try Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies, these sweet treats are delicious!
Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. flour, divided
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Pour lemon juice over strawberries and drain. Whisk together 1 1/4 cups flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in white chocolate.
- Sprinkle strawberries with remaining flour, toss until strawberries are coated and stir gently into batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto a pan lined with parchment paper, leaving an inch space between.
- Set cookies in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.