Crispy Potato and Bacon Bake
Author: Sparkle Markets
This recipe makes a beautiful presentation!
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 10 russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 shallots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Sour cream and for serving
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Combine oil and butter in a small dish. Brush round 9-inch baking dish with mixture. Arrange potatoes vertically in baking dish. Wedge shallots throughout the potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes. Brush with remaining butter and oil mixture. Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes uncovered.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Sprinkle bacon overtop. Bake for an additional 35 minutes. Serve with chives, cheese and sour cream.