Easy Burrito Bowls are made with fresh veggies and a homemade chipotle cream sauce. Add your favorite protein to this dish, or keep it vegetarian.
Easy Burrito Bowls
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Whisk together sour cream, chipotle peppers, garlic, lime juice and salt; set aside.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Once cooked, add salsa and stir to combine. Divide rice mixture into serving bowls; top with lettuce, corn, beans, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and cheese. Drizzle with chipotle sauce.