Feta and Spinach Turkey Burgers
Author: Sparkle Markets
These are healthier alternatives to the traditional hamburger and they’re just as tasty!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- Light mayonnaise, sliced tomato and onion for garnish
- Lightly oil grill pan or outdoor grill. Mix together egg, garlic, cheese, onion, spinach, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, pepper and turkey in a large bowl until well combined.
- Form into four patties and cook on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center. Place patties on buns and top with tomato, onion and mayonnaise.