Impress your family and friends with this Feta and Mushroom Pork. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable.
Feta and Mushroom Pork
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Serve with barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 365°.
- Cut pork into about 3/4” thickness. Beat pork with a meat mallet until 1/2” thick. Season with salt, pepper and coriander.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet. Once oil is hot, add pork and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden. Turn heat to medium-low and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile sauté mushrooms, onions and remaining oil for 6 minutes over medium-high heat, until mushrooms are cooked and onions tender. Transfer pork to a baking sheet. Top with feta cheese, mushrooms and Mozzarella. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce.