Like potato salad? French Onion Potato Salad is done start to finish in less than 15 minutes.
French Onion Potato Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 6 cups diced red potatoes
- 1 cup French onion dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 5 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 8 to 12 minutes, or until potatoes are barely tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine onion dip, yogurt and mustard. Add mixture to potatoes and combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add in bacon and green onions. Mix gently to combine.