Fresh Tomato Bruschetta is an easy appetizer that will impress your guests. Fresh flavors meld together to make the perfect crowd pleaser.
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 lb. fresh Mozzarella slices
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic glaze
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Sliced baguettes
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove from oven and rub peeled garlic clove on both sides.
- Switch oven to broil.
- Place Mozzarella on top on baguette slices. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until melted. Combine tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic glaze, salt and pepper. Remove bread from oven, top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil.