Garlic-Herb Corn on the Cob is made on the grill with fresh herbs from the garden.
Garlic-Herb Corn on the Cob
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, cleaned
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat grill.
- In small bowl, mix butter, basil, parsley and garlic salt. Place each ear of corn on the center of a foil sheet. Brush herb butter over each ear. Cover corn with foil and seal edges.
- Place wrapped corn on grill over medium heat. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender. Open foil carefully to allow hot steam to escape. Drizzle corn with remaining herb butter.