Looking for a new side dish to make for your next cookout? Try Gia Russa Alfredo Pasta Salad, featuring pasta, chicken, bacon, cheese, olives and more.
Gia Russa Alfredo Pasta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 package Gia Russa Tri-Color Rotini
- 1/2 cup Gia Russa Pasta Salad Dressing
- 1 jar Gia Russa Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 cups hand-pulled Rotisserie chicken
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 can Gia Russa Sliced Olives
- 1/2 can Gia Russa Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add Gia Russa Pasta Salad Dressing to pasta and lightly toss.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add Gia Russa Alfredo Sauce. Add Gorgonzola and stir until well blended and cheese is melted. Let cool.
- Stir in chicken, bacon, cucumber, Gia Russa Sliced Olives, Gia Russa Quartered Artichoke Hearts, and green onions to pasta mixture. Add Alfredo mixture and toss until well coated. Add tomatoes.
- Set in refrigerator for 1 hour. Serve over a bed of lettuce and top with Gia Russa Parmesan Cheese.