Gia Russa is back in the kitchen making Chicken Marsala Pasta. Pick up the ingredients to make this meal tonight!
Gia Russa Chicken Marsala Pasta Dinner
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders, cut into chunks
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp. Gia Russa Mild Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Gia Russa Chopped Garlic
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar Gia Russa Marsala Simmer Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar Gia Russa Roasted Red Peppers, sliced and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 cups Gia Russa Seasoned Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Gia Russa Romano Cheese
- 1 package Gia Russa Hearth Noodles
- 1 jar Gia Russa Alfredo Sauce
- Toss chicken in egg mixture, then flour. Heat oil in a sauté pan and add chicken. Toss until chicken is done, reaching an internal temperature of 165º. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in sauté pan and add onions, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until onions are translucent. Add marsala simmer sauce, heavy whipping cream and roasted red peppers. Stir until mixed well.
- Add chicken to marsala mixture and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. In separate pan, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Add panko crumbs and cheese. Toss until crumbs are a light brown color. Remove from heat and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add alfredo sauce to marsala mixture and simmer for an addition 3 to 4 minutes. In a casserole dish, add noodles and sauce mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, fresh grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake at 350• for about 15 minutes, until heated through.