Gia Russa is also in the kitchen this week making Italian Stuffed Shells.
Gia Russa Italian Stuffed Shells
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 box Gia Russa stuffed shells
- 8 oz. Gia Russa Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Gia Russa Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag Gia Russa meatballs
- 1 jar Gia Russa tomato basil sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and cool. In a bowl, mix together Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, spinach and parsley. Add salt and pepper.
- Stuff shells with 1 meatball and cheese mixture to fill shell. Place shells in a lightly greased casserole dish with open side of shell facing up. Top with sauce and remaining Mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Garnish with parsley and grated cheese.