Mollie from Gia Russa is in the kitchen this week making a Meatball Kebob with Pasta Salad.
Gia Russa Meatball Kebob with Pasta Salad
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 3 Gia Russa meatballs
- 2 Tbsp. Gia Russa marinara sauce
- 1 bottle Gia Russa pasta salad dressing, divided
- 1 bag Gia Russa tri-color rotini
- 1 jar Gia Russa marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar Gia Russa roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 can Gia Russa black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup Gia Russa Romano cheese
- Preheat grill.
- Skewer meatballs and set aside. In a small bowl mix marinara and 2 tablespoons salad dressing and brush on meatballs. Grill meatball kebobs for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired grill marks.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, rinse under cold water and drain well. Add remaining salad dressing to pasta.
- Add artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, Feta cheese and olives to pasta and toss. Serve kebobs on top of pasta salad and garnish with Romano cheese.