Gia Russa is in the kitchen this week making Swedish Meatball Casserole!
Gia Russa Swedish Meatball Casserole
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 bag Gia Russa Hearth Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. Gia Russa Olive Oil, divided
- 1 pint sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar Gia Russa Marsala Simmer Sauce
- 1/2 jar Gia Russa Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Gia Russa Beef Stock
- 1 bag Gia Russa Sunday Meatballs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Gia Russa Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Follow directions on bag for cooking noodles. In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add cooked noodles and toss until well coated. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and put in a lightly sprayed casserole dish.
- In sauté pan, drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil and add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender. Add Marsala simmer sauce, Alfredo sauce and beef stock to the mushrooms. Heat until bubbling, stirring constantly. Add Gia Russa meatballs to sauce and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour sauce over egg noodles in casserole dish, and top with shredded cheese. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Add grated Parmesan cheese and parsley as a garnish, and serve immediately.