Gia Russa will also be in the kitchen this week making Toscana Sausage Tortellini!
Gia Russa Toscana Sausage Tortellini
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups Gia Russa Panko Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Gia Russa Romano Cheese
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Gia Russa Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Jar Gia Russa Pesto alla Toscana
- 1 Jar Gia Russa Alfredo Sauce
- 1 bag Gia Russa Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- In skillet, melt butter and add bread crumbs and Romano cheese. Toss bread crumbs until toasted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook sausage in skillet with chicken stock. Add pesto alla toscana and alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook cheese tortellini according to package directions. Toss cooked pasta with alfredo mixture. Serve into bowls and sprinkle with bread crumbs and top with parsley.