Gouda Mushroom Quesadillas aren’t your average quesadillas, but they are sure delicious and simple.
Gouda Mushroom Quesadillas
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 (16 oz.) carton sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Sour cream and cilantro for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers and mushrooms and sauté until soft. Set aside.
- Lay a tortilla into the pan. Add cheese, peppers, onion, mushrooms, top with more cheese and another tortilla. Press the quesadilla together and carefully flip over. Brown for another 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove and cut into wedges. Top with sour cream and cilantro.