Pull out the grill for this delicious dinner, Grilled Honey Chicken is very easy and just as tasty. Pair this dish with corn on the cob or steamed broccoli.
Grilled Honey Chicken
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, pepper and salt. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until done. Baste frequently with reserved marinade.