We’re turning up the heat with this Grilled Ribeye with Blue Cheese Butter! Share this recipe with your loved one this Valentine’s Day!
Grilled Ribeye with Blue Cheese Butter
Author: Sparkle Markets
- 2 (12 oz.) ribeye steaks
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, divided
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine chili powder, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub mixture all over steaks. Cover and let sit for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Combine butter, blue cheese, remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Roll with plastic wrap into log shape and refrigerate until butter is firm.
- Place steaks on a baking sheet. Cook until desired doneness. Serve steaks with blue cheese butter.